Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Loosing Streak Continues...

Ah... Maybe its because I haven't used the blog in forever. Or maybe its because the canucks look like they dont have Any Heart out there.
What A disappointment, 7 Straight, and 8 straight at Home losses. GM Place is No longer feared, Any team can waltz in and blow out the canucks. Just like the lowest scoring team in the League did last night. Sigh... I just cant watch this team any more. They have the star power. Roberto Luongo, The Sedin Twins, Newly acquired signing Mats Sundin. But why cant we do anything?

Defense? No I dont think it is entirely this, I mean, our D-men for years have been praised as one of the best in the business, but we just keep letting too much slide. Such a shame.

Offense? Partly. We cant score, why not, I have no clue.

Coaching? NEVER. AV is doing the best, its just the team is weak, and Rusty. Dont blame the coaches. As someone told me, though, if the canucks loose saturday, AV is in the boiling water, strictly because its Business.

Mats Sundin? The Honeymoon is Over Mats, we are not going to lie, you havent been worth the money we spent on you. 1-5-2 while you've been here? I dunno you tell me whats going on.

Whats going on here?! Its Crazy. It sucks. We need some jolt. Some spark. Something to help them get a freaking win. Gosh.


Anyways,

Keep Rattling The Boards!
Jessander

No comments: