Well now i can post a few things, such as my thoughts on the Canucks Pre-season so far.
Firstly, the Canucks rookie games. What can you say? I freaking love Cody Hodgson. He has the talent that we are looking for and frankly, i can see him playing a line with Eric Johnson and Jeff Cowan. He, in my mind is ready for the NHL.
Now. I to be honest after watching the two pre-season games against Edmonton (which we won BTW!) and i have to say, with out the services of "The Great Undecided One" that we are a To 6 West Con. team. I really like where we are with the team, in likes of the sedins, rookies, and new additions. Though it will be interesting to see how well the lines that AV set, match up. Such as the Sedin's and Bernier, and the Demitra pyatt raymond line. Guess we will have to wait and see.
Yeah so I think the canucks are looking really good.
Ok thats it for the Canucks today. I will post more in the upcomming month.
Keep Rattling the Boards!
~Jessander
No comments:
Post a Comment