The best forward in Canucks History was Pavel Bure over Trevor Linden. I would have to agree with this, only because of Bures potential, I mean for his short time that he played with the Canucks before retiring due to injury, he racked up a crap load of points to put him Fifth of all time. Imagine what he could have done if he hadn't have been injured? I bet he could have had more points than both Markus Naslund and Trevor Linden. This i think was a good Choice.
Best Defenseman, Mattias Ohlund. I dont think there really is any other choice, I mean having spent his entire career with the Canucks is pretty good, and Hopefully Next Seasons Captain is quite an accomplishment for this Swede.
Best Goaltender: Kirk McLean. I think i will have to agree with this as well. I mean, he helped lead us to a Stanley Cup Final game 7!! I mean, i think roberto has potential to live up to that, but he has only been in Vancouver coming up to 3 years now. And from what i have seen, I am convinced that Lu will Be the BEST goaltender in Canucks History. But not at this point. Potential.
Well thats all for now.
Keep Rattling the Boards!
~Jessander
No comments:
Post a Comment